Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Kool-Aid Man Has Some Serious Skillz

So I was watching the greatest show of all time, Scooby Doo, when this commercial came on the air:

OH YEAAHHHHH! Man that crossover was naZtee with a capital Z. The Kool-Aid Man can do it all, cross you up on the court, and quench your thirst off it. His trademarked "OH YEAAHHHH!" is almost as good as the famous, "OH, BAY-BEE!" of Duke Tango, the guy who announces for And 1 Streetball.

That commercial was effective, at least on me. I had mixed up a batch of Kool-Aid earlier in the day to drink with breakfast since there was no orange juice. Upon seeing the commercial I immediately got up and poured myself a glass of that delicious red flavored liquid.

Here's a bonus "classic" Kool-Aid commercial from the 70s. "HEY! KOOL-AID!"



No comments: